12.10.09

.ode to summer.

I've been really....blah.


I think it's the weather. Did I mention there is about 8 inches of snow atop my mod.home? (please notice my oh so modern and hip reference to the trailer.) Yeah it's cold. And I haven't left the house in 6 days... When it snows out in the country, it's really difficult to get into town.


But I gotta suck it up, winter is here. To stay. So my next posts will be documenting the many wonders of winter. I'm going to find every positive thing about this season that I can. If it kills me. And it just might ;)


BUT FIRST. One last tribute to, I'll say it again,
THE BEST SUMMER OF MY LIFE.










During the summer I look for every possible chance to stay out of doors. Last year Danny and I started new venture..

Photobucket

mmm, I miss it already.

Photobucket

okay I got sick of labeling the picture. There was also butternut and acorn squash, zucchini, pumpkins and lettuce. Oh and eggplant. oh and a bunch of different peppers.

I'm hungry.
PEPPERS!!
garden 2

Basket O' Goodies
Photobucket
.Every Day.


mmmm tastes like summer.







oh and just in case you were wondering how we accomplish such tasks whilst chasing a 19 month old and tending to a wee baby...


we do like the indians do, baby
Photobucket

Strap em' to your back!
genius.

No comments: