12.10.09

.ode to summer, cont.

Okay one last summer post. Just because the mom in me thinks everyone is just dying to see pictures of my boys...









Summer lovin'

Photobucket

gimme gimme "summer" lovin'

Photobucket
































I call this sequence...
LIFE'S A PEACH
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




















And this one?

Shootin' the Breeze.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket







































As Campbell likes to say....

Photobucket

"BuBye" summer. Thanks for the memories!

















And as for you, winter?
Bring it on. I'm ready.

2 comments:

The Imels said...

Your pictures are adorable! your boys are so so darn cute!! So the Summer is JUST beginning for me. NOT to rub it in haha But honestly i actually MISS the winter. Maybe we should trade places for awhile haha Hope all is well with you and the Danny ! Tell him hello!

cassidy said...

I was almost jelous there for a minute... :) I can't believe your garden!! We tried very unsuccessfully to grow tomatoes and broccoli this year.. my biggest tomato was about the size of a quarter, and the broccoli (if you can call it that) was MAYBE the size of a dime :( hahaha.. so kudos.
Please softly bite Rigg's cheeks for me today, please?