4.4.10

.easter.

HAPPY EASTER!!!


Easter began at our house last night at approx. 8:30pm (one half hour past scheduled bedtime)....

Photobucket

We had a rousing game of Easter memory...

Photobucket

And some serious egg dyeing at 9:00pm.


Photobucket

(if I look exhausted its because I am. Past bedtime, remember?)

Photobucket

whose bright idea was it to dye eggs with 4 boys under the age of 4 at 9:30pm?

Photobucket


mine. :)

Photobucket

But we survived and made it to bed before the Easter bunny could pass us by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Campbell was stoked about the idea of candy for breakfast.

Photobucket

Riggdon wasn't too terribly upset about it either.

Photobucket

And the search begins... (notice the "moneys" taped to the egg. I thought everybody's Easter bunny's did this... turns out its a kindred family original tradition. who knew? Danny thought it very odd.)

Photobucket

Riggdon wasn't exactly into the egg hunt. He did, however, LOVE the bubbles in his Easter basket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning Easter session concludes with an early showing of of "Here comes Peter Cotton Tail"

Photobucket









That's a wrap!



Photobucket







*Post edit... I have been informed putting money's on eggs actually originated from my grandpa Campbell(my mothers father). So that makes it a Campbell family original tradition. When my mom first did it, my dad thought it was weird too. That is all.

4 comments:

The Judkins said...

I miss you guys!

cassidy said...

Oh my little Danny!! Riggdon is a mini-dan! He's getting so big, I can't believe it. Such a fun Easter.. I can't wait til I have 2 girls to get matchy things like your 2 boys :)

The Little's said...

Remind me to hunt for eggs at your house next year. Happy Easter!

-Tiffany- said...

I hate to break it to you but it's actually a Feltenbarger tradition to tape money to the eggs. HAHA. We do that too. I thought it was more common too. I guess our Easter bunny is just a little more generous than the rest of the world's bunny.