26.12.09

Tis the season...

This holiday season not only friend my brain.

It fried my camera.






well, thats not entirely true. Campbell fried my camera.

(note, it takes aprox. 2.4 seconds to completely destroy a camera in a microwave.)

hence my lack of posting.










good news, though.



I GOT A CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS! yay


You wouldn't guess from these pictures but....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas was a success. (they looked thrilled, no?)





My camera is FABULOUS.

Photobucket


Just like my life :)






But, if you'll excuse me. My sister leaves in the morning and we have some serious girly sisterly stuff to attend to...



PhotobucketPhotobucket





hope it was a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

What a cute little family you have! Your boys are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a new camera! hope you had a good holiday (:

-Tiffany- said...

You guys are too cute. Looks like you had a great Christmas. We miss you. Hopefully next time we come I will be healthy so we can actually get some hang time.

The Imels said...

hey girl you kinda disappeared!!! just wondering how things are going with your cute family!

Yellow Barn Girl said...

hey marcie. I need your email to invite you to our blog.