6.7.10

it is...

SUMMER!


My boys are visiting their G-BA (my mom) in Idaho falls.
I miss there squishy cheeks.

we've been having so much fun in the sun.


so much, in fact, I haven't had much time for blogging.



but if my boys have been absent for 4 days and I am going crazy missing them, I can't even imagine the grief you all are feeling.


you havn't seen them in months!





so....... a summer picture update.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



your welcome.





now get off the computer and go outside.

Its summa time.

4 comments:

tifsong said...

marcie! you are so beautiful.
and your little guys are the darndest! :)

Tere Shake said...

Marcie! your boys are super cute. I cant believe how far life has come since high school. Crazy! enjoy the summer girl!

The Imels said...

They are so so big!!! And so cute!! And YAY for summer! Glad all is well with you guys =)

The Carter Family said...

seriously, how cute are they?!! they are adorable Marcie!!! So glad you're having a fun summer! :)