30.10.09

.snow day.

Outside, its been doing a lot of this...

Photobucket


Inside we've been doing a lot of this...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we havn't left the house in 72 hours.

we're bored.
going crazy.
like caged animals.

Riggs fell asleep after that little tantrum.
Campbell and I played in the sandbox...



PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



okay, its a rice box. (cakepan+rice)
but it was awesome.





















































And this is how my day...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket






ENDED



Photobucket








love my life.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it. your boys are too cute. and. sorry about the snow :(

The Imels said...

Ha ha your too funny!! LoVe the BUMS! they are my favorite! I cannont believe you have that much SNOW! that is crazy! How can you do Halloween with that much snow!!

Oh and I CANT believe danny buzzed his head! that is kinda a big BIG deal to a mama!!!

The Little's said...

I really laughed out loud at the nose picking part...maybe this week you will get to come over so we can finally watch Glee. It's worth it, I promise.

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

AWW i love it!! But sorry your stuck inside!!!! :) your kids are so darn cute!