26.10.09

.a masterpiece.








I'm not very crafty.



I blog instead of scrapbook...

tie flannel blankets instead of quilting...

you get the picture.



which is why I'm so proud of this little project.

I did it
all by myself


I finished it a while back but I've been sitting here admiring my handy work and I must admit,

I'm pretty proud of myself.




It took me about 8 months but...


















































































































You can't rush perfection.
















PhotobucketPhotobucket





Riggdon: A masterpiece.
Photobucket














okay so danny helped. a little.

4 comments:

Tiana Larsen said...

so friggin cute!

James and Izzy said...

You are totally adorable, not to mention your cute family as well.

tifsong said...

i sure do love this post.

The Imels said...

and a masterpiece indeed! HE IS ADORABLE!! i LOVE the picture of Danny and the boys! Riggs almost looks as big as Campbell! How adorable are they? You are seriously the cutest mommy!